Pages

Grays 2013

Grays 2013

Saturday, April 2, 2011

A time to sleep??

Yes it is 1:00 am and I am blogging.......what am I doing up you ask? Stuff for the Haven of Hope retreat that is April 8-10th. Yes that is only a week away which is why I am up.
For those of you that are not aware Haven of Hope ministers to mother's that have suffered the loss of a child. And today I was scrolling through pictures of the children for our slide show and was overwhelmed with the unfairness of a need for such a retreat.  I assure you every single one of these mom's would rather not need this retreat.
So I am sitting here shamelessly blogging at 1:00 am to ask you to join me in praying for these mom's this week. I know from experience that prayer makes all the difference.
Also please pray for Marsha, Daisy and myself as we prepare all that is needed to minister to these precious mom's.  A ton of prep work needs to be done and we are almost there but this week will be hectic in finishing up all the details.
After the 10th I will fill you in on how God answered your prayers and share with  you our next project, Easter Pageant at Central with none other than Zachary Gray as toddler Jesus. Lots of hilarious stories to be told  already and we have only had one rehearsal, but that will have to wait for now I will try to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Susan, I am praying for you and every woman there this weekend. I am so thankful to God that He can use each person's story for His good, regardless of the situation.
    Susan, I am ever grateful for your sweet smile and willingness to give of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing you and Daisy again tomorrow! And lots of praying as I go to sleep tonight. Love you! Can't wait for those Zach stories!

    ReplyDelete