Pages

Grays 2013

Grays 2013

Thursday, March 24, 2011

A time for restoration

Today was Zachary's first rehearsal for Easter Pageant at Central. He is playing the part of toddler Jesus and he had a blast today. Those of you that know Zachary know that he is totally in his element when he is the center of attention so he totally hammed it up today. As we were leaving a sweet gentleman walked over to us and said that Zachary had a "neat personality".  I could not agree more and as I drove home I was once again overwhelmed with God's love for me.
When I look into that child's face I see God's love for me.  With every "I love you mom" and every "super duper" cool story he tells I am humbled by the fact that God loved me so much that He not only restored my role as mother but super exceeded it beyond anything I could have ever imagined.  What a blessing.


All his brothers and sisters and everyone who had known him before came and ate with him in his house. They comforted and consoled him over all the trouble the LORD had brought on him, and each one gave him a piece of silver and a gold ring.
  The LORD blessed the latter part of Job’s life more than the former part. He had fourteen thousand sheep, six thousand camels, a thousand yoke of oxen and a thousand donkeys.  And he also had seven sons and three daughters
Job 42: 11-13

1 comment: